If you want to move towards the goal, then we definitely have something to talk about…
Mirko team looking for HR manager.
We are a young team of charged people, ready to work for results. We provide a full range of services in the development and support of websites, platforms, CRM, applications for Android and iOS. We specialize in business automation mainly Healthcare, eCommerce, Events, Education, and others. Clients — USA, EU, Australia.
Two years ago, our team consisted of 2 people and in just two years, the number of people increased to 50 ambitious employees! We continue to grow, every day we set ourselves more and more interesting tasks, so we will be happy to join everyone who also wants to develop!
We are looking for HR manager
- Experience as an HR manager in IT companies
- Skills of conducting 1: 1 and exit interviews
- Experience in onboarding and offboarding processes
- good time management skills
- There is an experience in the development and support of internal communications and activities within the company.
- Ability to quickly generate ideas without a detailed briefing
- You use modern tools and know-how to automate a routine
- Process-oriented approach, striving to improve and simplify all processes
- English at the intermediate level and above
- Conduct 1: 1, both together with team managers, and separately
- Manage documentation for current and new hires;
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers regarding People related policies, processes, and procedures
- Work closely with the office manager to organize online/offline and team holidays
- To develop the HR brand of the company together with recruiting
- Conduct internal communication and develop new ways to strengthen connections within teams
- Implement and analyze HR metrics to track HR progress to identify, identify areas for improvement and propose solutions based on collected data
️We work under the conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
In Mirko we offer:
- 24 days of rest and paid sick leave
- ️ new opportunities and prospects for professional growth
- ️ paid corporate parties and other bonuses.