A goal-oriented sales manager is needed! No borders, no limits – here you will have a possibility to improve best sales and lead generation techniques and enhance intercultural communication skills.
We are a young team of charged people, ready to work for results. We provide a full range of services in the development and support of websites, platforms, CRM, applications for Android and iOS. We specialise in business automation mainly Healthcare, eCommerce, Events, Education, and others. Clients — USA, EU, Australia.
Two years ago, our team consisted of 2 people and in just one year, the number of people increased to 40 ambitious employees! We continue to grow, every day we set ourselves more and more interesting tasks, so we will be happy to join everyone who also wants to develop!
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads and build and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and qualifications
- 3−5 years of experience in sales
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- English B2-C1
We work under the conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday in-house or remotely.
In Mirko we offer:
- 24 days of rest and paid sick leave
- new opportunities and prospects for professional growth
- paid corporate parties and other buns!
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get more job details! We are waiting for you to join our team! See you soon!